Taking the Truth to Heart

Our mission is to CALL, EQUIP, and ENCOURAGE the saints to know Jesus and follow Him in radical obedience to "be Jesus" in and beyond their world.

Apr 12, 2011

Welcome to the Thistlebend Ministries Blog

Welcome to the Thistlebend Ministries Blog! Our mission is to “CALL, EQUIP, and ENCOURAGE the saints to know Jesus and follow Him in radical obedience to ‘be Jesus’ in and beyond your world.” Whether you are a new Believer, a mature Believer, or are still seeking out whether Jesus truly is the Son of God, we hope you will be challenged and inspired as we share how Jesus has worked in, through, and around us. The contributing writers to this blog have answered Jesus’ call to lay down their daily lives and follow Him. Jesus said in John 12:32, “And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” That is our sole desire here…to lift up Jesus, that He might draw you to Himself and encourage you as you obediently follow Him.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So thankful you are allowing God to use you Angie!!! What a blessing you are!!! BE BOLD!!! love ya - Susan

Dottie said...

Angie, I have found myself in the desert doing the very thing the Israeltites did: complain. The Lord has had me studying "why" they wandered so long. And I am learning much about myself through this. Thank you for acknowledging your sin of unbelief - it causes mine to resound a little louder. Be Blessed!
Dottie